Our team has over 30 years of combined experience delivering personalized service and securing full and fair compensation for our clients.
The law offices of Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC focuses primarily on helping injured workers and their families secure full and fair compensation through Ohio’s state workers’ compensation system. With more than 30 years of combined attorney experience in this field, our firm is well-known in Northeast Ohio for its professionalism, legal proficiency, and for our positive outcomes. Our mission is to help you get the monetary benefits as well as the approvals and coverage for all required medical treatments permitted under Ohio law.
If you have been injured on the job, we urge you to reach out to our firm for a free initial consultation in which you can discuss your case directly with one of our attorneys. We charge no fees until we prevail in your case. Because our firm is so concentrated on this area of law and because we have practiced it for so long, we have gained extensive knowledge and understanding of how to tenaciously advocate for our clients and get results.
You likely have many choices when seeking legal help with workers’ compensation claims. However, we know that the right firm can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. At Robin J. Peterson Company, LLC, you will be working with a team that has consistently demonstrated its competence in this field. Because of our successful track record, we have received countless referrals from other lawyers and clients.
We have spent decades helping workers get compensation for many types of work-related injuries — from broken bones to amputations, loss of vision, loss of hearing, and even death. We know how much your claim is worth, the medical treatments needed to heal your injuries, and the amount of monetary compensation to which you are entitled and will take all necessary steps to secure that compensation for you.
A Boutique Firm Specialized in Workers' Compensation
Personalized Service and Attention
No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
Free Initial Consultations and Case Evaluations
No matter what stage of the workers’ compensation process you find yourself in, we can:
- Represent you at all Industrial Commission of Ohio Hearings and other State of Ohio Court proceedings to secure and win monetary compensation and other benefits;
- Ensure the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) or the Self-Insured Employer pays you the money you need to make up for lost wages, loss of future earning ability, and loss of bodily ability;
- Work to get the Managed Care Organization (MCO) or insurance company to approve medical treatment, surgery, and medication;
- Prevent delayed benefits;
- Provide you with an honest and accurate assessment of the medical and monetary compensation to which your injury entitles you;
- Assist in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) violation investigations;
- Appeal denied Claims and Orders to the Industrial Commission or the County Court.
At Robin J. Person Company, LLC, we do it all when it comes to workers’ compensation while providing personalized service. At our firm, you are not just a number on a file but an individual whom we care about. Because we are a boutique firm, we can take the time to build personal relationships with our clients from which everyone benefits. We are proud to number our clients among our friends.
We proudly serve the entire Cleveland, Akron, and Canton Metro areas and accept clients from Cuyahoga, Summit, Lorain, Portage, Medina, Lake, and Stark County. Contact us at (216) 279-6888 to book your free consultation with a Northeast Ohio workers’ compensation attorney today.